Pasiphae was awarded the contract by public tender to undertake all the preliminary work leading up to the management privatisation of Corvera Airport, a new infrastructure located in the vicinity of Murcia, the capital city of the region of the same name in Spain. Corvera airport was purpose built to host commercial flights operated until then out of the neighbouring San Javier military base.
The work carried out by Pasiphae under a joint venture arrangement with leading Spanish legal firm GARRIGUES was key to the future opening and management of Corvera under a private agreement with airport operator AENA.
- Review of passenger forecasts
- Airport privatisation models analysis
- Road show for renowned international airport operators
- Airport strategic positioning definition
- Business plan definition and revenue analysis
- Legal assistance on airport, real estate and environmental legislation
- Preparation of tender documents